Another year has almost passed, and I can’t help but wonder how it went so fast. It seems only yesterday, I was dreaming of all of the books I wanted to read, the places I wanted to go, and the things that I would do in the coming year. I have read some great books, I have been to some really cool places, and much of what I wanted to do I have done.
However, as I reflect on the year that is nearly over, I am reminded of God’s handiwork again and again. I’ve watched loved ones deal with incredible health issues, and seen the grace they have shown day after day. I’ve been amazed by people that have overcome insurmountable obstacles in their lives, and been inspired as they continue to give God the glory for the things in their lives.
I am grateful for the family and friends that I have. I am grateful for Mandarin Christian School and the ministry that we all have together. I am grateful for God’s Word and the Truth that is shared. I am thrilled that we have the privilege to share the message of Jesus Christ with everyone we encounter. I am blessed to be a part of a calling that allows me to work alongside the staff, students, parents, volunteers and partners of Mandarin Christian School.
I hope that each of us will not take for granted the incredible opportunity and responsibility that we have to train up our students to follow Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord, and to truly be called His disciples. This Christmas season I hope that each of us will spend time thanking God for His son, and for the hope and the joy that we have as we follow Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment