That's awesome! By the way, if you'd like to read a little from me go to http://pillosophy.blogspot.com/ and check it out.
Merry Christmas! I'll be heading off to Virginia to see my sister-in-law and her family. We are going to attempt to snow ski also. Boy, that should be fun (said with the most sarcasm that I could muster)!
I am currently serving in my 26th year in Christian education. I consider it an honor to be involved in the Lord's work in the areas of leading, teaching, coaching, and mentoring young people.
2 comments:
That's awesome!
By the way, if you'd like to read a little from me go to http://pillosophy.blogspot.com/ and check it out.
Merry Christmas! I'll be heading off to Virginia to see my sister-in-law and her family. We are going to attempt to snow ski also. Boy, that should be fun (said with the most sarcasm that I could muster)!
I will check it out. Have a great time in the snow.
Post a Comment